Sunday, April 08, 2007

That reminds me of another one...




I was at this cocktail party a few years back down in Boston. Famed MIT Professor Noam Chomsky was there. He comes up to a group of us talking and asks a friend of mine, 'what's your I.Q.'? My friend says, 'about 160'. 'Good', he says, 'I can talk Quantum Physics with you'. He turns to me and says, well what's your I.Q.'? I sez', 'it's about 120, I recon' '. 'Good', he says, ' I can talk World Geography with you'. He turns to the dude to our right and asks what his I.Q. was and the dude says, 'uh, about 75 or 80, I guess, why'? So Chomsky thinks real hard for a second and sez' to the guy,


'uh... Go Yankees' !

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha! It's funny cuz yankke fans are so damn stupid!

Anonymous said...

I Knoooooow! THAT'S what I'm talkin' 'bout. It's soooo hilarious!

BFC