Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Tell me what you want, what you really, really want...

...I really, really, really wanna zig a zig ha!

I know I haven't been posting lately, but I knew ol' Daddy would want to get in early on this one:


Spice Girls under pressure to double comeback tour dates
under pressure to double comeback tour dates The Spice Girls reunion tour is all set to turn into a bigger extravaganza than what was planned before, for talks are on for adding 25 more dates to the tour's itinerary, following fan's requests for tickets.Tags:


Please, Jesus, if you're up there, let there be a Portland Tour Date.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't bring your negativity down on my spice dreams hatah!

Hey, Thanks for returning my EC sheet music bro! Did you even knock?

Went down to P-town Sunday and saw the White Stripes. I'll post the review.