Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Pitch Forked

http://www.pitchforkmedia.com/article/feature/36588/Staff_List_100_Awesome_Music_Videos

Yeh......right! Sure, there are actually some decent ones in here. And they did include my fave of all time "Sugarcube" and my second "Bastards Of Young" BUT......."Hungry Like The Wolf" over "Rio"?, "Wild Boys"?? "GIRLS ON FILM"???? what with the nudity and the GLAVIN!!"Once In A Lifetime" is a great video . . . but no other Talking Heads???Also missing in action . . . ."Buddy Holly" Weezer"Weapons Of Choice" Fatboy Slim"Velouria" or "Here Comes Your Man" Pixies"Big Me" Foo Fighters"Nothing Like The Real Thing" U2I could go on . . . but I shant.

1 comment:

bigfoot chester said...

You may ask youself, "where did Myk find this".
You may say to yourself, "TMBG are a fucking great band".
You may say to yourself, "My God,there's a lot of crap on the internet to see"!