Friday, June 23, 2006

Take a Ride on the Reading


The Big Head Family just returned from our summer trip to Pennsilvania. Among other activities, we visited family, toured Philadelphia, went to Hershey Park/Chocolate World, toured a Limestone Cave, and toured a guitar factory. We also spent two days in Boston, doing the local museums. A great time was had by all.

By the way, at the Liberty Bell Monument, where I had to empty my pockets, take off my belt, and walk through an X-Ray machine ( for Homeland Security reasons), I found out the Bell actually got its famous crack when it was initially tested in the 1700's. Turns out Ben Franklin lost the receipt, and the founding fathers were stuck with it. God Bless America.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back. Glad you had a great time. It just wasn't the same without you. I'm gone week after next.