Friday, July 14, 2006

Lawn Mower Man


I got done mowing the lawn today, and evidentally one of my neighbors slipped this note under my front door

Shirtles fat guy mowing the lawn
Does all chores with no shirt on
Hairy back is angry red
NASCAR ball-cap on 'is head

Protuberant belly Bongo tight
Loafers brown, socks of white
Pabst Blue Ribbon, need some more
Drive the Yard Boss** to the Package Store

Shirtless Fat Guy, Good God Y'all
Make short grass where'n it used to be tall.

** Yard-boss is a registered trademark of Sears, I think

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This better have a melody that rocks!, because it is now my favorite song!

bigfoot chester said...

Melodies that ROCK are my
Spec-i-al-i-teee!!!

Anonymous said...

What a great site, how do you build such a cool site, its excellent.
»