Friday, February 10, 2006

The madness to his method

Be on the lookout for "Marko" showing up in the John Smist "Tourney" promo . . . he was as cool as a cucumber thanks to his "method" training. He also studied "Meisner" and "Strasberg" but prefers the former as it is embraced by his peers Deniro and Penn.

He had a delicious soliloquey that had to be cut for time constraints. Look for it in heavy rotation next week on channel 2.

As per our conversation earlier today . . I have begun work on "Pavlovia" hopefully the compilation that dares to answer all the unanswered questions.

Which version of "Nocturnal Emotions" was the best?

What really went down at the Etna Dixmont Tragedy?

Was Flood Aid the begining of the end?

Who went through more drummers . . . Taap or P-Dogs?

This will not be finished by Feb 14th (the anniversary) but hopefully soon. Perhaps if Spot is on hand, he can help out with some of the missing stuff. Maybe we should get a list of things that we want to track down . . . .? I'll try to make a list of what I've got.

2 comments:

bigfoot chester said...

As far as drummers, it's a photo finish, except ours are still all alive as a haunting reminder of our past ( Though I haven't heard anything about J. Bjork for awhile).

Anonymous said...

I pret'neah shot my gum right out at the computer screen when I read the name J. Bjork. Manalive I have not thought of that cat for at least nine lives. Did he ever drum for us? Sometimes it is hard to remember traumatic experiences. It never ceases to amaze me how the human body protects us from such things.