Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Your man John Kerry

I have to admit I've always thought he was an idiot but now I can see he has a firm grasp of the obvious.

I don't think he was the first person to think the poor and uneducated young people go to war but he's the 1st politian to say it. Next he may let the cat out of the bag about recruitment efforts in the inner cities. ooops I may have spilled the beans.

Your a music lover- What are some verses to songs that say that same thing? "Rich kid goes to college - poor boy goes to work" - (kinda the same idea).

1 comment:

bigfoot chester said...

Muddy-

Oh don't worry, he's still an idjit alright, but have you seen his 3 Purple Hearts?

Anyhoo,...I think the next lines are like, "poor girl wants to marry, rich girl wants to flirt, Drunkard wants another drink of wine and a politician wants a vote. I don't want much o' nuthin at all, but I will take another toke"...The illustrious Charlie Daniels Band, I think, from 'Long Haired Country Boy'.

God Bless America

BFC