Wednesday, December 13, 2006

New Party idea- Butt Art

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXIL1VlVjD4


I found a fun party idea. All you "youtube" people may have already seen and tried this.
I'd like to get a print of his work and hang it in the cabin. Who knows I can start a new gallery in the area.



In Keeping with the season I started a little ditty- you can add your own lyrics.

I'm going to rub the paint onto my ass -
Rub my Bum Bum-
I'm going to smear the paint onto the canvas..
Rub my Bum Bum-Rub my Bum Bum-Rub my Bum Bum-
I'm going to soak my balls in hot turpentine
Rub my Bum Bum-
It's going to hurt like hell but I don't care, I don't care, I don't care
Rub my Bum Bum, ..........................

Ad by: Jim Miller.http://millerart.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, i was looking over your blog and didn't quite find what i was looking for. I'm looking to tool for some anus.
I did find this though...

ImabigTool.com

bigfoot chester said...

Okay, I stand corrected....NOW I've seem everything...