Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Joke of the Week: One for the Ladies, 3/14/07

(Submitted by my Duck-Hunting Homie, Chippy McKnight. A Classic.)


You can use any ethnic group you mean to disparage, but, since it's near St. Patrick's Day, let's say for argument's sake....


There were these two Irishmen, one day,just blown into town from the Northwest Counties, fresh off the farm. They hadn't a clue, and between them they only had about 10 dollars in their pockets. They were sitting on the curb, outside the local pub, wondering what a couple of County boys could do with only a Saw-Buck betwixt 'em. So, after a spell, ol' Seamus sez to his partner, 'Connell, m'lad, I've gotten m'self an idea. Give me the Tenner, and I'll be right back'. He takes the last of their money and disappears into a Pharmacy. In a few minutes he comes back out with a big bag in his hand. Eager for news, Connell comes up to Seamus and excitedly asks, 'Seamus, old sod, what've you got for us'? Seamus pulls from the bag an extra-large sized box of Tampons. Aghast, Connell loudly laments, 'what in the bloody Fuck are we gonna do with a fookin' box of Tampons'? 'Look here on the back of the box', Seamus shrewdly replies, 'you can play tennis, go horseback riding, go swimming, bike-riding....'

(rim-shot)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy crap that's old!

I remember my dad telling that one during my baptism.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, well I heard it fropm your sister at the very same abysmal baptismal!

BFC

Anonymous said...

Is that Seamus guy related to the Newfie who bought the thermous? He was so excited that it kept hot things hot and cold things cold......His buddy asked him if it worked and he says... "Geesh, I sure hope so....I got two popcicles and a cup a coffee in there right now!"

Anyhoo.....have a splendiferous weekend!

2-D