Friday, March 02, 2007

Rock and Roll All Night and Party Every Day...


I discovered a new feature I can use on the Blog, today: I simply label an entry to fit a certain category, for example, 'Celebrity Haiku'. Then when you read the latest entry, and if you like it, you click on the label at the bottom of the post, and you will find other similar entries, for example, more Celebrity Haiku. I have taken the liberty of labelling Daddy's entries as 'It's Daddy Shithead', Jenny's as 'Professor Boylin', most of mine and Muddah's as 'Diatribes', or some of mine are labelled variously. Enjoy.
I knew you'd be fascinated.....Yeah, well fuck you, I thought I was doing you a favour. See if I care.
BFC

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ol' Gene looks a bit bloated..... doesn't he? Hey, Thanks for making your blog site more accessable to the slow amongst us! Love, Toodles