Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Joke of the Week, Week 5/19/08


I know, I know, I haven't Blogged out any good stuff lately. I've been busy working on a cure for Diabetes. But I just heard this on e the other day around the clubhouse, so here it is, for you golfers:




A lady was walking the Links at her local golf course on a fine Spring day. She was Golfing particularly well, but, in the course of her game, While she was preparing to drive a 3 Wood, she was stung by a bee. The sting eventually became so painful and uncomfortable that she went to the club house and asked if there was a doctor in the house. Being a Country Club, of course there was. She told the doctor she had been stung by a bee. He asked her where she had been stung. She replied she had been stung between the first and second hole.
"Well', he said,
(waaaiiiiit for it)
" for one thing, your stance is way too wide"!

No comments: