Thursday, February 05, 2009

5 February 2009
Bigfoot Chester here just returned from the Helsinke Institute in Sweden, where, for the better part of this year, I have been getting the help I have so desperately needed. But now I'm much better: rested and ready, and fixin' to Blog away. We got us a new year, a new recession and a brand new Funkey President. Even more stuff to bitch about. I'd better get bloggin'. So join in the fun. Check out some of the old posts, leave an obscene comment, or make your own post. If''n you don't, you're a Godless Communist who sides with the Terrorists. God Bless America.

4 comments:

Drag and Flye said...

Dang...where you been, boy?! Sheeee-ittt, I have resorted to facebook, to find a forum where I can spew forth and farth abouth the fewth....Christ on a popsicle stick...how ya' doing'?, old chum? Huh....

Anonymous said...

Hueie! Is that You!!!???
Jesus H. Christ on a Moped! Hey, rumor has it you're gonna be back in town. Et tu Brutus? WTF?!
Keep in touch, if'n this is indeed you, ol' chum.

xoxoxojackme

Anonymous said...

Of course it's me....where the hell you been, anyway? I have been visiting the Thinkin' Feller's Union Blog for months with nothing....damn...How are you?
Inded it is, ol'chum....et vous?
;-) Li'l Hubie

Anonymous said...

oh yeah....I miss you! so here....

;-p
P.S. You got that five bux I owe ya'? ;-)

Sound Mizer