Saturday, September 02, 2006

What I Did on my Summer Vacation



Hey Bastards,

Here's an exiting contest for the Fall, if'n you don't have anything better to do. Submit, in 1000 words or less, but at least 50 words or so, an essay based on the title, "What I did on my Summer Vacation". Points are awarded for humor, vulgarity, vagary, and references to Beer, however the points don't mean anything. All participants will receive a free copy of the recently compiled musical CD, "Art Deco's Copyright Infringement Compilation", with some of the best of today and yesterday like Wilco, Gram Parsons, Rolling Stones, and The Reverend Horton Heat. Can't beat it with a stick (that'd be just silly). All participants wanting the free CD will have to submit to me their mailing address so's I can mail it to them. Don't worry, I won't misuse your address; who's got the friggin' time. If you don't know how to post, just leave your essay on comments from this post, and i will post for you. Anyhow, get them cards and letters comin' in, and remember, 'non illegitimi corrundum', don't let them bastards wear you down.

3 comments:

bigfoot chester said...

Hey Team,

If you aren't a member of Sufferin'Bastards Local #178, submit here your e-mail address, and I'll mail you an invite. Then you log on as a member and follow the directions to leave a post. It's so easy, even Daddy can do it. Any questions, e-mail me at jack@totallyout.com. Remember, there are is no such thing as a stupid question, or at leats until yours.

xoxoxo BFC

Muddah said...

I(1) really(2) didn't(3) do(4) all(5) that(6) much(7) that(8) was(9) fun(10). To(11) make(12) it(13) even(14) worse(15) I(16) didn't(17) have(18) much(19) time(20) to(21) drink(22) beer(23).
The(24)kids(25)

half way there..take a breather


did(26) have(27) a(28) good(29) time(30) this(31)summer(32). They(33) spent(34) most(35) of(36) their(37) days(38) in(39) pools(40)

pant pant..must continue..10 more to go

I(41) was(42) hoping(43)Karin(44) would(45) find(46) a(47) lesbian(48)lover(49).

Done(50)

bigfoot chester said...

Now THAT is what I'm fuckin' talking about! Good use of 'beer', it was depressing in that you had a lousy summer, and the reference to girl-on-girl lesbian action was excellent and innovative! Your CD is on the way !!