Monday, March 27, 2006

If You Lived Here, You'd be Drunk by Now

Bigfoot chester,89, taunts college
coeds from the front porch of his
Orono Maine Estate
Hey college boy, would'ja please turn that shit down? I got'yer M and M right HERE! Hey, what're you looking at? What'cha gonna steal my ten-speed like your Dad did 20 years ago,you freakin' Diaper-Dandy?! Hey asshole, you like waitin' in traffic? Hey, Isaac Fuckin' Asimov, YOU signed up for a class on Friday afternoon, not ME. Hey Britt'ney Spears, is that your ass or two puppies playin' under a blanket?.... HaHaaaa!... Yeah, keep joggin', you friggin' freak. God Damned Dead-Heads. Hey fashion tip, Pot-Head: Patchooli went out of style in the 80's...HE-looo!!! Hey, can you Pu-Leeeze take that cell-phone off your head?!...Nice tatoo there toots!
Hang on, my Gibley's and Tonic is empty, I'll be right back. Man, I love livin' on Main Street.
Peace out, Bigfoot

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You bring the comedy with your Main street sensiblities. The bike stealing line bought tears.

Muddah said...

You’re not the same tolerant passive soul that lived in the woods of East Newport that supported diversity.

Dude – you’ve become a spiteful, angry, resentful, intolerant, arrogant man. I’m impressed, my how you’ve grown. I’ll no longer be ashamed to call you a friend in public.