Sunday, February 11, 2007

Ice Fishing Weekend Fiesta 2/9-2/11/07
















-Fishing License= $40
-Ice-fishing Traps= $78
-Assorted Beer and
Lord Calvert Whiskey= $65
-Food for the Weekend= $50
-Gas to drive to Camp= $42
-Assorted Live Bait= $48
Being drunk, pulling a slippery Trout
out of a hole in the ice at 10 below, with frozen hands= $323
Seriously, nothing could've been finer than to be up to fishing camp with my most esteemed fishing cronies, sipping coldies and watching for flagss. That is, except to be up to fish camp in May, fly-fishing, and sipping coldies. Life is good, occasionally, when it doesn't suck. BFC.

1 comment:

Muddah said...

I'm glad I crashed your little party. 24+ hours with no kids was just what the doctor ordered.

I put a few pics up at http://photos.totallyout.com I have a lot more and will post them when I get the chance to look at them.