Monday, May 29, 2006

Mornin' Daddy!

Not to adulterate our little B'log with charming anecdotes, and pictures, of Kids, but...
The other morning my precious little Froggy, my second born dear girl-child, came into my room for my usual wake up call. I was still pretty groggy (nee asleep), and she was characteristically perky. She was berating me with the usual barrage of questions and comments, and I was answering her with usual array of grunts and mumbles. I'm not sure what we actually talked about exactly, but, as we lay snuggling up in bed, nose to nose, my little princess made the following observations, which I must grudgingly admit are true:
1. I have a lot of hair growing out of my ears and nose
2. I have really big pores on my face
3. My teeth are yellow
4. My hair is getting white
5, My bushy sideburns make me loo0k like Elvis
6. My eyebrows are really bushy
I think there might have been more, but alas, it was time for me to send her off to get ready for school. Aaah, it's great to be a Dad.
BFC

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Apparently Em's vision checks out, despite having firey red pupils.
There, I've successfuly insulted your appearance and your photography (sic) skills in one felled swoop. Ah, it's great to be a cynical buddy.