Tuesday, May 16, 2006

UP IN THE HIZZLE

'Up in the Hizzle' is a collaberation between
beloved childrens' author Theodore Geisel
and famed 'Gangsta' rapper Snoop Dogg.
Pop, Cap
Pop a Cap
Pop a Cap in the N****'s Ass
Hizzle, Dizzle
Down wit' Snizzle
Bitches in the Hot-Tub, ain't no Shizzle
Pimp, Gimp
Pimp is Gimp
Shot 'im in the Leg, now the N****'s Got a Limp
Gin, Juice
Gin and Juice
Drink me a Forty, now I'm a Moosey Goose
Ho', Go
That Ho's gotta Go
Been Holdin' out My Money, now that's Fo'sho'
(break it down,now)
1-2-3 and to the 4
Snoop Doggy Dogg and Dr. Seuss is at the door
Ready to make an entrance, so back on up
cuz' you know it's like 'Up on Pup'
Gimmethemicrophone first so I can bust like a Bubble
Compton and Seussland together, now you know you in trouble
Ain't Nothing but a G-Thang Baybay
Two Loc'd out N****s who's Craaazay(actually, one crazy n****a and one effete intelectual)
Def-Jams is the label that pays me
'Fox in Sox' make my tongue get lazy
Ain't no Shizzle, our Rhyme is Done
Thank you for a Lot of Fun

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a sweet yuxtoposition!